Time has flown by this past week, I can’t believe how long it’s been since I posted. So much is going on, I can hardly keep up. I’m getting ready to launch my web design business and just wrapping up the design on my portfolio site.
I wanted to introduce you to a cool product I’ve been using for the past few weeks. The SpiderPodiumTablet made by breffo, I cool “spider” looking stand that has made it that much easier to watch Cable on my iPad while working on all my design projects. I’ll admit I’m addicted to Lifetime Movies and I’m so glad Time Warner has an app that allows me to watch whenever I want, wherever I want in the house.
So what makes this spider looking stand so cool…
- It’s is super light-weight and can compact flat for easy transportation You can use it as a stand to prop up your iPad on your desk
- You can wrap it around cars’ headrest so the kids can watch a movie
- You can wrap it around the dash air vents so you can watch a movie (just kidding you should never watch a movie while driving) but if you have a GPS app – this would be a great way to use it.
- It’s extremely flexible; you can place your iPad at any angle from 0 to 90+ degrees. Apple’s smart cover doesn’t do that.
- It works in portrait or landscape positions
- You can wrap it around your cabinets so it’s off the counters while cooking
The SpiderpodiumTablet hangs, stands, grips, and bends and moulds into your desired shape. You will love how strong it feels and appreciate how light it is, especially when it comes to traveling. You can easily slide the SpiderpodiumTablet in your backpack because it lays flat.
Best of all the SpiderpodiumTablet isn’t just for iPad lovers, you can use it with the tablet of your choice. It’s available in Graphite and Black and is available for 34.99 on Amazon.com.
For more information about the SpiderpodiumTablet visit www.breffo.com. There is also a smaller Spiderpodium for your iPhone or smartphone.
Disclaimer: I received a SpiderpodiumTablet for this review and was not compensated, the view and opinions are my own.