Today is Friday the 13th and it’s cold and rainy in southern California today. I have a headache and I’m wrapped in a blanket, jacket and gloves sitting in the office eating a very cold salad for lunch. You guess it, I’m a little cranky today. But it Friday, so I thought I would have some fun anyway.
Multi-Tasking Mama tagged me ages ago (last week) and I’m finally getting a chance to respond. She apparently wants me to reveal 6 things I value, 6 things I support and 6 things I do not support. Drats didn’t know there would be thinking involved.
What the heck I’m on a lunch break anyway.
6 Things I Value (the most obvious of the group)
- 1. The Hubs – he’s amazing even though I don’t tell him that often. Wouldn’t want him to get a big head and all.
- 2. My two children – they make me scream, laugh and cry – but I love them like crazy
- 3. Good Pair of Jeans – Superficial as it may sound, but life is good when you find the perfect pair of jeans
- 4. My Extended Family – Even though I don’t see them as often as I should I know they are out there and will be there when I need them
- 5. My Big Sis – I know she’s in the extended family, but she warrants and extra shout out because we have gotten increasing closer in the last couple of months
- 6. My Health – Life it too short so take care of yourself and the people around you.
6 Things I Support
- 1. Barrack Obama – If you don’t support him you should he is the new president after all.
- 2. Working Mothers – By that I mean all moms because whether you stay at home, work at home or work in an office you are still working it’s just a different kind of work
- 3. My Two Children and the Hubs – I will always encourage them to follow their dreams and passions
- 4. The Green Movement – Even in these tough times its still important to protect the environment
- 5. My Mom Blogger Friends – They have me find myself in this role of Mommy
- 6. Anyone who can pull this country out of this recession
6 Things I Don’t Support
- 1. Unequal pay for women – especially working moms
- 2. Companies that charges more for the “healthy food” option, that should be illegal
- 3. The Banks that got us in this mess in the first place
- 4. Anyone who harms children in any way
- 5. Smoking and Drug abuse
- 6. People that expect a handout without trying to help themselves first
6 People I Tag