I couldn’t sleep last night so I wrote down what I was thinking to try and clear my head. This is what I was thinking…
It’s 2:15 and I’m alone on the sofa and just shut down my computer 15 minutes ago promising to go to bed but instead I’m writing, pen and paper writing this blog post.
I’m stressed out to the core with life crap that I don’t want to really bore anyone with. But seriously when will stuff start to turn around. Will things every go the way I want them to. Why does life have to be so hard sometimes?
I’m worried about the future of my family; I’m concerned about the state of the country. Can you believe this is the worst housing market since the depression? How bad will things get before they start to get better?
It 3:00 am and I’m pondering what I would have done differently if I had a crystal ball and could go back in time.
- I would have sold my house in Las Vegas when we decided to move back to LA, who knew that it was going to be the peak of the market
- I would have accepted the first offer on our condo in LA, who knew that it was the best offer at the time
- I would have not used my blog as a way to vent my frustrations with my mother, I fear it only hurt our relationship instead of improved it.
- I would have bought the princessandthefrog.com domain name, who knew Disney would make a movie of the same name. She’s going to get a ton of traffic to her store for sure.
- I would have reminded the metrolink driver to stop at the stop light last Friday.
- I would have submitted my screenplay to more competitions; I was a finalist in two then quit writing.
- I would have turned down the insurance job after college and followed my gut.
- I would have reminded myself to call my sister on Friday, it was her birthday.
- I would have stopped the mortgage companies from creating such crazy loans that put so many people in foreclosure today.
- I would have bought a townhouse instead of a condo, who knew after two kids the condo would feel like a studio apartment.
Geez this list could go on forever. I really need to get to bed. Maybe I’ll be able to squeeze in at least three hours of sleep before Bizzie Boy wakes me up.
If you had a crystal ball what would you change?