Today is Halloween and I’ve been a crazy disorganized disaster the last couple of weeks. I’ve made some shipping mistakes this past week with my store. I have broken every commitment I made to myself. I think I said I was going to start working out again a month or two ago. But I haven’t started yet. I am supposed to be blogging daily and look my last post was on Wednesday and that was a scheduled post so technically my last post was on Tuesday. I have been trying to update my store with some really cool products that I know every new mom can use. I know I could use some of them. And I still have to finish the design on my store blog and convert my store to a cheaper shopping cart. It’s crazy how much stuff I have on my to-do-list.
It’s not all my fault; I’ve been sick for like a month and am just now starting to feel better. I have two kids that love to hang out with me when I’m about to sit down at the computer.
So today, I have set my goals for next week, hoping and promising myself that I would at least try to get to them all. So here it goes.
- Workout with kids and hubby at least 3 times next week
- Write a blog post once a day, even if its short and sweet
- Migrate one category of the store to the new Zen Cart shopping cart to test layout and design
- Make cookies or something with Bizzie Princess after work on Tuesday, I think I’m going to designate Tuesday’s as Family Tuesday, no work after work just quality time with the family. Hmm House and Fringe come on that night I may have to move it to Wednesday.
- Plan an Out in La adventure for the weekend.
- Add some Holiday products to LaLa Baby Boutique
And that is it, there is so much more on my to-do-list but this is all that I am committing to next week. Wish me luck and if you read this check on me time to time. If I’m lacking kick me in the butt, please.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Autoresponders And Shopping Cart Integration (tlmarketing.net)