Stay connected in your Toyota with a new in-car experience
Normally when we head out on a road trip the car is filled with battery chargers, wires and a lot of electronics. We have the portable DVD player that is plugged into the cigarette lighter, then we have the iPad so the kids can watch a movie which is plugged into the cassette player and then another cord plugged into a second cigarette lighter so we can play Pandora through the sound system.
Wires and cords are everywhere and I didn’t mention the other phone that is connected to GPS to prevent us from getting lost.
I ideally it would be amazing if all these items interacted with the car in some way so we wouldn’t have to rely on some many wires.
Luckily Toyota has found a way to help integrate your favorite phone apps like Pandora, iHeartRadio and navigation system, by creating an app that syncs to the car.
What is Entune
Entune is a collection of mobile applications and data services integrated with select Toyota vehicles. All you need to participate is a compatible smart phone, a data plan and a Toyota equipped car.
With Entune You Can
- Access more than 16 million points of interest with Bing.
- Listen to more than 750 radio stations across the country.
- Find movies and theaters, and purchase tickets through MovieTickets.com.
- Find restaurants and make dinner reservations with Open Table.
- Create and listen to customized playlists with Pandora.
You Also Have Access To
- View local fuel prices and sort by distance
- Find current stock prices
- Review sport scores and schedules
- Monitor Traffic incidents
- Get current weather conditions including temperatures and radar maps.
Sounds pretty cool right? Now I bet you are wondering what Toyota you need to get Entune.
You can find an option for Entune in the following vehicles: 4Runner, Camry, Corolla, Land Cruiser, Prius, Rav4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tundra, Venza and Tacoma.
I’ve already decided my next car will be a Toyota, what about you?
Disclosure: I was selected for participation in the TWIN community through a program with Clever Girls Collective. I did not receive any compensation for writing this post, or payment in exchange for participating. The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not reflect the views of the Toyota.