A Stylish Way to Accept Credit Cards with your Square
Keep your Square and your iPad Secure with a stand from Tinkering Monkey
If you are a small business owner then you probably own a Square to process credit cards for your products and services. The one thing I dislike about the square is the size, I’m always worried I’m going to lose it.
The Square Register Stand is perfect for the small business. It’s custom made to secure an iPad and Square credit card reader in place. The sand is flexible and can be used as a portable system or you can bolt it down for a more permanent placement.
Stand for Square Features
- Free laser engraving of your logo
- Works with iPad 2 and 3 only
- Includes the latest Square credit card reader
- Features robust tilting iPad frame for customer interaction
- 100% handmade from high-quality, Baltic birch plywood. Also available in acrylic.
- Measures 11-3/8″ wide, 9″ tall and ” 8-3/8″ deep
- Integrates discreet charging port and tamper-resistant closure
- Ships completely assembled
You can purchase the Stand for Square for $175.00 at TinkerMonkey.com. While there be sure to check out there other products.