At the beginning of the year I picked a word for the year, Reinvention, with every intention to make some changes in my life to be the person I want to be. While I’ve had some set backs I’ve made some progress. But there is still a lot more I want to work on, which why I decided to make Reinvention the theme of this month’s posts. My goal is discuss reinventing your brand to reinventing wardrobe.
I am making strides in the right direction, but with only 3 months left I have to step it up a notch, well it’s more like several flights of stairs.
Here are some things I hope to wrap up by the end of the year:
- Finish the reinvention of my photography site, bizziephotography.com
- Find a new style and build my wardrobe and accessories accordingly
- Spend more time working out so I can reinvent my shape
- Finalize the rebrand of BizzieLiving.com
- Present concepts for a mobile app to the creative directors at work
For the month of October I will be writing articles based on the overall theme of reinvention and hope to find some additional writers to submit their content.