- Feature-length screenplay, Alpha 8 is a Quarter-Finalist in the Emerging Screenwriters Genre Screenplay Competition 2020
- Feature-length screenplay, Alpha 8 is 2020 Top 100 of Horror/Sci-Fi in the Table Read My Screenplay Genre Competition 2020
- Feature-length screenplay, Maxine, is a 2020 Finalist (Top 10 of horror/thriller genre) in the Creative Screenwriting Unique Voices Competition
- Feature-length screenplay, Maxine, is a 2020 Semi-Finalist for all genres in the Creative Screenwriting Unique Voices Competition
- Feature-length screenplay, Maxine is a Top Finalist in the 2019 Breaking Walls (the ultimate thriller screenplay contest)
An assassin, struggling with work-life balance, finds relief when she kills someone for the right reason while protecting an innocent woman from her attacker. Things get complicated when that person appears next on her hit list.
Format: 96-page feature screenplay
Genre: Thriller, female-driven
When your mom isn’t your mom but totally looks like your mom – she’s probably an alien. 12-year-old Daniel is having none of it. With the help of his three siblings, he sets out on an adventure to get his “real” mom back.
Format: 98 page feature screenplay
Genre: Science fiction, family adventure